Bee pollen, which is collected by the bees, has high nutritional content, amino acids, proteins etc. These yellow-colored bee pollen granules are good for human beings as well. They help in enhancing the memory, boost energy as well as performance. Apart from that, bee pollen is effective in promoting weight loss. Bee pollen acts as a natural appetite curbing food and can make you feel full for a longer time. Also, the amino acids found in bee pollen help in enhancing the metabolism rate besides flushing the fats and toxins from the body.
In fact, Lecithin, which is found in bee pollen, is the element responsible for burning the calories which also acts as a natural energy booster. Bee pollen helps in reducing the deposition of the fat in the body cells by preventing the conversion of sugar and carbs into fat. Consuming bee pollen can help in limiting the calorie intake. One interesting fact about bee pollen is that it can instantly absorb the fat from the dietary fat. Hence, using it for shedding a few pounds is a natural approach towards weight loss.
Here Are The Top 5 Ways To Use Bee Pollen For Weight Loss:
Add It To Your Drink:
Add a tsp. of bee pollen to your juice, health drink, smoothie, or teas. Stir it well. Consume your drink. You can add bee pollen to your green tea, coffee, or any energy drinks. This is one of the easiest ways to use bee pollen for weight loss. Having such beverages could keep you full for a longer period, thus limiting your calorie count for the day.
Sprinkle Over Your Toast:
Sprinkle a tsp. of bee pollen on your toast, cereal, or on the food you eat. Including bee pollen in your food could help in improving your metabolism rate, enhances immunity, thus helping reduce weight. Consuming it for your breakfast makes you feel full for a longer time and helps curb appetite.
Swallow On An Empty Stomach:
Swallow a tsp. of bee pollen on an empty stomach early in the morning. Doing so could help limit your calorie intake, enhance the metabolism rate, thus promoting weight loss. Swallowing bee pollen on an empty stomach shows amazing results in weight loss.
Use It In Powdered Form:
You can even use powdered bee pollen as well. Ground a few bee pollen granules in a blender. You can even get powdered form of bee pollen in the nearby stores. Have a tsp. of bee pollen powder at least half an hour before your breakfast. Start taking with small doses. Increase your dosage up to three granules for every three or four days until you reach your dosage to one tablespoon.
Bee Pollen Weight Loss Smoothie:
Drinking a weight loss smoothie which is prepared by adding bee pollen along with fat burning foods could promote weight loss at a faster rate. This weight loss smoothie could help in boosting up your energy and stamina as well.
Prepare a blender smoothie by adding a tsp. of powdered bee pollen, a tbsp. of grounded flax seeds, and two prunes, a banana chopped into slices, a tbsp. of honey, half tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice, and half tbsp. of orange juice to a blender. Blend all these ingredients until you get a medium consistency. Skip your meal and drink this weight loss smoothie. For best results, have this weight loss smoothie regularly and shed off the extra pounds.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Home Remedies For Whitening Yellow Teeth
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes