Aloe Vera is an incredible plant which is being used since many years for several purposes. One important use of aloe vera other than soothing skin irritations and sunburns is it helps in weight loss. Yes, the incredible plant you have been using since ages also helps in shedding some extra kilos.
This amazing plant helps you drop some pounds and in the process, it makes you healthier. The gel extracted from aloe vera leaf is used for healing cuts, curing kidney infections, treat infections etc. It can be taken in the form of juice as well and drinking a glass of fresh aloe juice plays a pivotal role in losing weight. Aloe vera has lots of weight loss and health benefits and below is 5 easy ways to use aloe vera for weight loss.
5 Amazing Ways To Use Aloe Vera For Weight Loss:
Aloe Vera And Strawberry Smoothie:
Strawberries are amazing when it comes to weight loss. They have fewer calories and contain a good dose of fiber as well. It has natural diuretic compounds and can be added to aloe vera for preparing a weight loss smoothie. Add some fresh orange juice to this smoothie for additional benefit. This smoothie acts as an excellent cleanser and helps flush out toxins from the body.
Blend together three sliced strawberries, some orange juice, and 3tbsp of aloe gel. Drink this smoothie to get rid of the excess fat and to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Aloe Vera And Ginger Drink:
Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory properties apart from detoxifying the body and improving the digestive system. Also, ginger helps in preventing fluid retention. When combined along with aloe gel, it helps in flushing out the fat from the body.
Grate an inch of ginger root and add a tsp. of aloe gel to a cup of water. Bring it to a boil and turn off the flame when both the ingredients blended well. Drink it warm in the mid-afternoon. Consuming this health drink regularly helps in promoting weight loss.
Aloe Vera And Lemon Cooler:
A drink prepared using both these ingredients can help in removing the toxins from the body. Add freshly squeezed lime juice to a tbsp. of aloe gel. Mix them well. Add this solution to a glass of water and consume it daily in the morning on an empty stomach. Drink it warm. You can add a few drops of honey to this health drink to sweeten it.
Aloe Vera And Cucumber Splash:
Cucumber and aloe vera is a healthy combination when it comes to weight loss. For an added advantage, add some fresh pineapple juice as well. Pineapple helps detoxify the body whereas cucumber improves your digestive health and keeps you hydrated.
Add a half cucumber, a cup of water, a tbsp. of aloe gel, and a cup of pineapple juice. Blend them well and consume it after having your lunch for noticing great results in less than a month or two.
Aloe Vera Juice:
Drinking a glass of fresh aloe vera juice daily in the morning is an excellent way to shed some pounds. Collect a few aloe vera leaves. Wash them and extract the clear aloe gel. Blend it well along with a glass of water. Add a few drops of honey and fresh lemon juice to it. This amazing health drink not only cleanses your body but also helps improve your overall health.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Benefits Of Soapnuts For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes