In addition to its culinary uses, vinegar is a popular ingredient in a number of home remedies. However, in recent years, vinegar has become popular as a weight loss supplement. Vinegar probably works by inhibiting carbohydrate absorption. Studies suggest that vinegar helps in activating certain genes involved in metabolism of fats. Hence, by reducing digestion of starch and by breaking down fats, vinegar helps in weight loss. When combined with a healthy diet, vinegar can help you to lose weight fast.
To Get Rid Of The Excess Body Weight, Use Vinegar In The Following Ways:
Vinegar, Lemon And Chili Pepper Tonic
By combining vinegar with lemon and chili pepper you get a powerful tonic for weight loss. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which helps in breaking down belly fat. Furthermore, your body needs vitamin C to release energy by burning fats during physical activities. The thermogenic effect of hot chili pepper further helps in increasing metabolism of fats.
How To Make
To prepare the tonic you will need a tablespoon of vinegar, preferably apple cider vinegar, juice of half a lemon, 8 ounces of water and a dash of chili pepper powder. Mix all the ingredients. Drink a glass of this vinegar tonic daily to lose weight.
Vinegar And Cinnamon
Cinnamon is scientifically proven to reduce high blood sugar. Cinnamon also helps in suppressing sugar cravings and helps in weight loss. Combining cinnamon with vinegar can help you to lose weight fast. Although, this weight loss preparation is suitable for everyone, it is especially beneficial for overweight people suffering from diabetes.
Vinegar, Ginger And Green Tea
You will need two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, a teaspoon of ground cinnamon and a glass of water. Mix all the ingredients well. Drink the vinegar and cinnamon mixture 20 to 30 minutes before a meal.
Green tea contains certain bioactive compounds that help in increasing metabolism and suppressing appetite. The thermogenic effect of ginger helps in boosting metabolism. Moreover, ginger helps in improving digestion and aids detoxification. Therefore, to lose weight, you can take vinegar with ginger and green tea.
How To Make
Brew a cup of green tea. Add a teaspoon of vinegar, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of ginger juice. If desired, add 5 to 6 drops of honey to enhance the taste.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Home Remedies For Whitening Yellow Teeth
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes