They are responsible for the beneficial effects of grape seed extract on general health. This dietary supplement is made by drying and pulverizing the grape seeds. It is also a good source of antioxidants and contains vitamin E, flavonoids, and proanthocyanidin complexes.
- It helps boost antioxidant activity and protects the body from free-radical damage.
- Supports healthy immune function and has anti-inflammatory property
- Grape seed extract has higher concentrations of vitamin E, linoleic acid, flavonoids, and phenolic procyanidins.
- Supports the cardiovascular system
- It is the best-known source of proanthocyanidins
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
Procyanidins are bio-constituents that are found in good amounts in grape seeds. Animal studies have proved the potential antioxidant activities of procyanidin-rich extracts from grape seeds.  Studies have also shown that procyanidins and its antioxidant metabolites are good for eye health.  Grape seed procyanidins (GSP) exhibit antioxidant activity that is higher than vitamin C and studies suggest that supplementation with GSPs can help pre-as well as mildly hypertensive subjects. 
Proanthocyanidin is polyphenol antioxidant found in grape seeds. It is found that the antioxidant property of proanthocyanidin is almost 20 times greater than vitamin E. Studies have shown that proanthocyanidin can help in fighting the psychological and physical symptoms of women during menopause.  Proanthocyanidin extracts from grape seeds are believed to be beneficial for diabetics and help increase the activity of antioxidant enzymes in the body. 
Flavonoids constitute the largest group of polyphenols in grapes. They are known for their biological properties that include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, neuroprotective and cardioprotective activities. Studies have suggested that the inclusion of grape supplements in the daily intake can provide significant health benefits. 
1. HOW LONG CAN I SAFELY USE MORPHEME GRAPE SEED EXTRACT?
Morpheme Grape seed extract supplements your diet and is known to be beneficial for your general health primarily owing to the presence of potent antioxidant compounds. You can take GSE for a long period without worrying about toxicity.
2. I AM ALREADY TAKING MEDICINES FOR BLOOD PRESSURE. WILL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT INTERFERE?
Drug interactions have not been reported with grape seed extract. However, it is recommended to check with your doctor before taking any supplement.
3. IS MORPHEME GRAPE SEED EXTRACT MADE FROM ONLY SEEDS OR BOTH SEEDS AND SKIN OF GRAPES?
Morpheme Grapeseed extract is made only with grape seeds. The skin is separated from the seeds before the extraction process.