Ashwagandha is a popular herb known to have therapeutic properties to help manage stress and anxiety.  Ashwangadha extract has powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-stress properties. 
- Contains 500mg of pure ashwagandha extract in each tablet
- 100% Veg Capsules
- Free from additives, contaminants, fillers, and synthetic substances
- Air-tight bottle with 60 capsules
- Manufactured in a certified facility
- Best for stress and anxiety problems
Due to its adaptogenic quality, Ashwagandha is compared to ginseng, a Chinese herb.  In India, Ashwagandha is commonly used as a household remedy as it has various benefits on the human body such as, 
- It has potent antioxidants that protect against cell damage caused by free radicals. 
- The capsules could help energize and relax the mind and body.  
1. Is it only for men or can women use it?
Both men and women can use ashwagandha capsules.
2. How to store it?
You can store the product on the counter-top. It does not need refrigeration.
3. Can I take the capsules twice or thrice a day?
It is best to take one capsule daily before or after meals. Consuming over two capsules in a day is not advisable.
4. Does it have any animal products?
No, the capsules are purely vegetarian.
5. Should I take the capsule on an empty stomach?
Yes, take one capsule early in the morning and another before going to bed in the night.