Pineapple is the ideal constituent of a weight loss diet. It is packed with nutrients and low in calorie. The dietary fibers in pineapple help in eliminating excess cholesterol from the gut. Pineapple also provides enzymes that help in improving digestion. Sluggish digestion not only causes abdominal discomfort, it may also slow down the body’s metabolism. Adding pineapple to the diet also helps in reducing sugar cravings and preventing overeating. However, pineapple is not a magic bullet. It helps when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
Here Are Some Of The Best Ways To Use Pineapple To Lose Weight:
Take a cup of pineapple chunks and pass them through a juicer. Do not strain the liquid. If required, you may dilute the juice with a small amount of water. To kick start your weight loss regiment, drink a glass of pineapple juice in the morning every day.
Pineapple, Aloe Vera and Cucumber Juice
To further boost the beneficial property of the pineapple juice, combine it with cucumber and aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel is a wonderful detoxification agent. Accumulation of toxin in the body slows down the body’s natural fat burning process. Aloe vera is also good for your digestive system. Cucumber helps in reducing water retention and helps in decreasing the body’s excess water weight.
How To Make
To prepare the weight loss juice, you will need a slice of pineapple, half a cucumber, a tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 6 ounces of distilled water. Blend all the ingredients in a blender. Drink a cup of the juice after your lunch.
Juice detox is an effective way to lose weight. Apart from helping in detoxification, juice detox dramatically cuts down your calorie intake without affecting the nutrient balance of your body. Hence, it is a healthy way to lose weight fast.
How To Make
For the juice detox you will need half a pineapple, two medium sized apples, half of a medium sized cucumber, half of a ripe avocado, half a lemon, 1 ounce of wheatgrass powder and a probiotic capsule. Extract the juice from the pineapple, apple, cucumber and lime. In a blender, pour the juices and add the avocado flesh and wheatgrass powder. Break open the probiotic capsule and add the content to the blender. Mix all the ingredients well.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 10 Home Remedies For Whitening Yellow Teeth
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Amazing Nutrients That Can Shrink Your Belly
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes