Stuffy nose is the very bad symptom of cold and infection. It happens when your nose gets blocked and it also leads the headache and the breathing problems. There are many home remedies for this situation. These remedies will help you to unblock your nose and provide you with the adequate relief and calmness. It is becomes a really irritating situation when you suffer from the problem of stuffy nose. Though there are many sprays and vapors available in the market for this problem but the home remedies are better as they are completely natural.
Here Are Some Of The Amazing Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose:
Steam is a very good home remedy for the stuffy nose. It will provide the heat in your nose vessels which will help you to unblock your congested nose. You can take a heated water pot and take steam from it for 10-15 minutes with the help of a towel. It will provide you with the relaxation and the calmness. It will make you feel fresh and much comfortable. You can repeat this process up to twice a day and soon this problem will disappear.
Ginger tea is also a very amazing home remedy for the stuffy nose as it contains a lot of natural anti-oxidants properties in it. It will help you to fight the viral infection easily and also make you feel comfortable and so much relaxed. For this you will require to consume a cup of hot ginger tea. It will be very beneficial for you. It is really a worth trying remedy.
Warm compress is also a good and efficient method of getting rid of the block and stuffy nose. It will provide the adequate calmness to your nose and the nose vessels. You can provide some warm compress on your nose and even the forehead and neck. It will help you to get the maximum benefit and relaxation from the stuffy nose.
Eucalyptus oil is again a very effective home remedy for the reduction in the problem of the stuffy nose. It contains amazing anti-oxidants and anti-microbial properties in it. These natural properties of the essential eucalyptus oil are very helpful in this situation. You will need to use this oil as the aroma therapy for you. You can inhale it by pouring some drops on your pillow while you sleep. It will really help you to recover soon.
The next very useful home remedy for the stuffy nose is the peppermint tea. Well, it contains amazing anti-oxidants and anti bacterial properties for you which are very helpful in the killing of the virus and bacteria. This will help you to soon unblock your stuffy nose. You can consume a cup of warm peppermint tea freshly prepared. Repeat this remedy twice a day to see the changes soon.
Hot bath is again an effective solution to the problem of the stuffy nose. It will provide the adequate warmth to your head and body. When the hot water is poured on your head the nerves get refreshed and active. This gives you the utmost comfort and also clears out the blockage in your nose. So whenever you feel a stuffy nose situation, you should try taking a hot bath. It will be really helpful process for you.
Vegetable soup is also a very good home remedy for the stuffy nose. The fresh green vegetables are full of vitamins and minerals that are essential for your body to increase the immunity naturally. The increased immunity provides a lot of health benefits to you. The hot soup prepared from the green vegetables will help you to prevent the stuffy nose. So you can consume a bowl of this soup for your betterment.
The usage of jaggery in the stuffy nose condition can be a great home remedy for you. It contains the natural warmth properties in it which will help you to deal with this problem easily. You can boil some water and put pieces of jaggery in it. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of black pepper powder. By consuming this solution the stuffy nose gets effectively prevented and also it will make you feel fresh and breath normally. Repeat this home remedy twice a day to get the benefit very soon.
Hot Oil Massage:
Hot oil massage is again a very good and useful home remedy for the stuffy nose. It will energize your body and mind. Also it will help you to retain the adequate warmth in your body. You can take some warm mustard oil and use it to massage on your forehead and nose.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Benefits Of Soapnuts For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes