Morpheme Remedies Arthcare Oil is a 100% natural oil with indigenous herbs . Arthcare pain relief oil is a popular massage oil used for managing knee, leg, joints and body pain. Pains are caused due to inflammatory responses in the musculoskeletal system leading to a loss in joint functions, joint pain, muscle aches, and joint stiffness.  The natural extracts in the oil are rich in anti-inflammatory properties which play a key role in improving blood circulation and joint movements in the body. Massaging the affected area with the oil for a few minutes helps relieve the pain.
- Arthcare pain relief oil is a perfect massage oil for body aches.
- 100% made from natural ingredients.
- Has strong biochemical extracts of several indigenous anti-inflammatory herbs.
- Safe for long-term use
- Recommended for external use only.
1. Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
Camphor improves blood flow and acts as a counterirritant to manage pain. 
2. Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Peppermint oil is a great muscle relaxant and helps soothe painful joint pains. 
3. Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)
Shuddha Guggulu has a great effect on joint pain. 
4. Garlic (Allium sativum)
Garlic limits inflammation and swelling in the affected joint and muscle areas. 
5. Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
Ajwain works best on stiff joints and releases the stiffness on massaging. 
6. Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
Nirgundi has an anti-histaminic activity and helps manage joint pains. 
7. Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
Rasna plays a prominent role in managing knee pain. 
8. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic remedy for joint and muscle aches as it has rich anti-inflammatory properties. 
- Anti-inflammatory oil deeply penetrates into the skin to combat inflammation
- Useful to improve blood circulation and proper function of the muscles and joints.
- Massaging the oil on the affected parts gives instant relief from the pain.
- Good for relieving joint stiffness, swelling, and redness
- Can be used for leg, knee, back and body pains.
1. Does the oil burn during or after application?
No, the oil does not burn. But apply only on the external skin surfaces and not on any wounds or broken areas.
2. Can this be applied for hip pain?
This oil is specifically used for reducing muscle and joint pains. Try using on the hips gently and if you find any improvement in the affected area, you can proceed with it.
3. Is the oil child-friendly?
Yes, the oil can be used for children above 8 years. Use the oil only under adult supervision and keep it out of their reach. Avoid applying the oil on the facial areas such as forehead, eyes, nose, chin, and cheeks.
4. Can I use the oil for body massage?
Yes, use only a few drops of the oil for massaging your body. For effective results, go for a massage during severe muscle and joint aches.
5. Does the oil relieve sore muscles and knee pain due to sports regimen?
Yes, the arthcare pain relief oil gives excellent results for managing sore muscle and joint aches due to excessive sports activity. It can help soothe external muscle pain. Do not use the oil for sports-related injuries.