Morpheme Remedies Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo has nourishing organic ingredients which are perfect for hair that is weighed down or overworked due to product build up. The cold pressed oils also help repair damaged hair thereby improving its elasticity. With improved hair texture, you can easily comb and style your hair the way you want. It is safe for color-treated hair, and suitable for all hair types.
The mild and gentle cleanser is known to give complete nourishment and helps revitalize the dull hair and removes product build-up. With a perfect blend of apple cider vinegar, essential oils and cold pressed oils, the shampoo helps to refresh the scalp and hair. It helps boost volume, improve shine and strengthen the locks. Morpheme Remedies Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo takes care of your scalp and hair health. The clarifying shampoo can be used once or twice a week.
- Dull hair is due to product build-up. Apple cider vinegar shampoo helps to get rid of build-up woes by breaking down and clearing the residue. It helps to tighten the hair cuticle and improve moisture retention.
- Product build-up can also cause hair loss. Morpheme Remedies Apple Cider Vinegar shampoo helps to reduce hair shedding and could give luster and shine to the hair.
- The shampoo is infused with Tea Tree essential oil that is known to soothe the itchy and dry scalp. It helps reduce dandruff.
- The shampoo helps to restore the pH of your scalp and hair and is known to improve its texture and health. The cold pressed and essential oils help to soothe and balance the natural oils of your scalp.
- It is formulated with pure, organic and natural oils and extracts without harsh preservatives.
- Shea butter in the shampoo helps to seal in moisture keeping your scalp hydrated and nourished.
1. ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
The powerful enzymes and acidity of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) can kill the germ bottle bacillus, which is responsible for many hair and scalp conditions. Some of the problems caused by the germ are itchy scalp, dandruff and thinning hair.  It also cleanses residue and dirt from product build-up. Incorporating ACV in your regular hair care routine not only helps restore the shine of your hair but could also make it soft and smooth. The hair becomes lustrous as ACV helps in soothing and closing the hair cuticle. It controls pH of the hair. 
2. CASTOR COLD PRESSED OIL
Castor oil is known to support hair growth. It also averts hair thinning by moisturizing the hair strands and reducing split ends. It is heavier than other oils. So, mix it with almond, olive or coconut oil before applying on the scalp. 
3. SWEET ALMOND COLD PRESSED OIL
Sweet almond oil seals the moisture and nourishes your hair. The oil also helps smooth the hair cuticles and controls shedding of hair. Sweet almond oil also helps in hair growth and reduces hair fall. It gives shine to the hair. 
4. TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia tree. The essential oil has components like terpenes and hydrocarbons. It exhibits antimicrobial activity.  A study was carried out to assess the efficacy of tea tree oil on participants with mild to moderate dandruff. The results showed that 5% of tea tree oil was effective and also well-tolerated by patients for dandruff treatment. 
5. SHEA BUTTER
The kernels of shea nuts are rich in fat which is used in cosmetic and medicinal industries. It exhibits anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities.  Also, shea butter is rich in triterpene ester and triacylglycerol . Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer and rich in vitamins A and E. 
6. VITAMIN E
Studies have shown that one of the reasons for alopecia is oxidative stress. Generally, people with alopecia have less antioxidant levels in the scalp area. Vitamin E is one of the potent antioxidants. Studies have shown that supplementation with tocotrienols that belong to the family of Vitamin E increases hair count in people with alopecia. 
7. PRO-VITAMIN B5
Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is Vitamin B derived from plant source. It forms a protective film around the hair strands thereby reducing moisture loss. It gives a soft, silky and smooth texture to hair. 
8. GOLDEN VIRGIN JOJOBA COLD PRESSED OIL
Jojoba oil is widely used in shampoos and conditioners as it helps clean scalp and hair. It coats the hair strands with an oil film and improves shine. It improves manageability of hair. 
1. WHAT DOES APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SHAMPOO DO TO MY HAIR?
Morpheme Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo is a unique product that helps restore the pH level of your scalp and hair. It is known to stimulate the scalp, thereby improving blood circulation. It works well on all types of hair and helps in flushing out unhealthy bacteria, debris and excess build-up of products and oil.
2. I’M SUSCEPTIBLE TO CERTAIN ALLERGIES, IS THE SHAMPOO SAFE FOR ME?
Morpheme Remedies Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo does not contain any harsh and synthetic chemicals. It is made of natural and organic ingredients. However, if you are allergic to plant-based ingredients then please read the list of ingredients before using the shampoo.
3. IS THE SHAMPOO COLOUR SAFE?
Absolutely. The product is formulated with natural ingredients and no matter what color your hair is, it is perfectly safe to use the shampoo. Jojoba, almond and castor oils help nourish your hair. The shampoo contains a specific amount of apple cider vinegar to balance the pH of scalp and hair, but it is not known to strip the hair color.