Premature hair fall can be a troublesome problem to deal with. Thankfully for Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils – (Almond, Castor, Jojoba, Coconut, Olive, Walnut, Amla oils), this can be considered as a problem of the past. Bringing to you the natural goodness of seven herbs which provide their own benefits to the hair, Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils is the perfect remedy for hair fall which is all natural and free of harmful side effects.
- It helps nourish dull, frizzy lifeless hair and restores its natural shine, sheen, and luster with regular use.
- Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils provides intense nourishment to hair and strengthens it while imparting a natural shine to it that is hard to miss. The 100% naturalness ensures that it can be used safely for all types of hair and is effective in strengthening and conditioning hair irrespective of the hair type.
The ingredients present in Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils include:
1. AMLA OIL
It contains Vitamin C and other minerals which work together to help inhibit and control premature greying and thinning of hair. It also helps promote the growth of healthy, strong hair .
2. ALMOND OIL
It contains vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin E which help to control premature hair fall. It also contains nourishing properties which help to smooth out the hair cuticles, thereby adding a natural luster to the hair follicles. 
It contains hydrating properties that keep the hair healthy and hydrated for longer periods. It also aids in making hair shiny and smooth 
4. COCONUT OIL
It contains many proteins and minerals which help to moisturize the hair follicles, remove dandruff from the scalp and reverse the effects of hair damage. 
5. OLIVE OIL
It contains minerals and antioxidants which help to promote hair growth and provide nourishment to the hair roots while controlling dandruff. 
6. JOJOBA OIL
It is a rich moisturizing agent which helps to strengthen the hair roots as well as protect the hair follicles from external damage caused by sun, wind, dust, smoke, etc. 
7. WALNUT OIL
It contains potassium which helps to keep hair healthy and strong. 
1. Does Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils help in hair growth?
Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils helps promote the necessary conditions for the growth of healthy hair. It helps control premature hair fall and other issues that directly or indirectly lead to hair fall.
2. What kind of hair type is suited for Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils?
Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils suits all hair types. It is safe for use and can be used as many times as needed.
3. What makes Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils different from other oils in the market?
Nowadays, customers are becoming more conscious of using organic and natural hair and skin care products. Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils is a 100% natural product which aims at providing the maximum nourishing benefits to your hair without the use of any chemicals, additives or preservatives. The oils used in Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils are also cold-pressed so as to ensure that their benefits remain intact when infused to form the hair oil.
4. Can children also use Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils?
Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils is safe for children as well. However, it is recommended that you do a patch test on the skin and wait for a few days to check the skin’s sensitivity to the oil.
5. Can I use Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils along with other hair oils and medicines taken for hair fall?
If you have a pre-existing medical condition and are already taking medications for the same, it is considered wise to consult your doctor before using Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils.
6. Can I use Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils on damaged hair with split ends?
Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils is designed to assist in repairing your hair. The potent ingredients provide the necessary nourishment and moisturization to restore the hair’s health, strength, and natural texture. As such, you can use it on damaged, colored hair with split ends.
7. When can I expect positive results?
Regular application of Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils will yield desirable results within two weeks or so. The results will depend on the length of the hair as well as the extent of the damage caused to it.