9 Effective Home Remedies For Treating And Relieving Jock Itch
Jock itch is a kind of fungal infection that is mainly caused in both men and women. It is otherwise known as tinea cruris. Jock itch mainly takes place in area near the thigh, genital parts, buttocks and groin. It can sometime becomes serious and hence need to cured on time. There can be various numbers of reasons for the same. Some common types of reasons are overweight, using tight inner wear and poor immune system. It can be treated by various numbers of ways. People should make sure to apply some best home remedies that can surely provide desired results within specific period of time.
Home Remedies For Treating And Relieving Jock Itch
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature and can thus help to get rid of Jock itch. It has good antibacterial as well as antifungal properties. It can thus be helpful to cure skin problems such as Jock itch. Take some pure apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water. Use to solution to wash the affected area. Keep it for some time and repeat the process for 3 times a day for best results.
Bleach can also help to cure the issue of Jock itch. It has strong antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Take some amount of bleach and add it to the bath tub. Soak the entire body or the affected area for around 20 minutes. Repeat the process in order to get cured from the issue of Jock itch. It is very effective as it will remove all kinds of fungal infection.
White vinegar can also become the best type of home remedy to cure Jock itch. It contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that can help to cure the infections on the affected area. Take some white vinegar and add water to it. Take one clean cloth and soak it in this liquid. Use the cloth to wash the Jock itch area smoothly. Continue this process to remove itching sensation.
Alcohol has spirit in it and thus can be used to remove all fungal infections from the Jock itch. Take some alcohol and rub it on the affected area with the help of a clean cloth. It will also help to dry the entire area and thus make it impossible for the fungi to grow. Keep it for some time and repeat the process to remove all kinds of fungi infection.
Salt bath can help to get rid of any kind of infections. Jock itch is mainly due to fungal infections that can be treated with the help of salt bath. Take some salt and add it to a bath tub containing warm water. Soak the entire body in it for around 30 minutes. Repeat the process on daily basis in order to remove the itching sensation.
Onion has always served as one of the best solution to treat skin related problems. The same can be applied in the case of Jock itch. Onion contains antifungal as well as anti inflammatory properties. It will kill all the fungus on the affected area and can thus get relief from Jock itch. Take some onion paste and apply directly on the affected area. Keep it for some time and wash it water.
Honey can become one of the best remedy for all kinds of skin disorders. It can also be used to cure the issue of Jock itch. Honey is very rich in components that can remove the itchiness. The soothing as well as antifungal properties of honey will surely help to get rid of fungal infections causing Jock itch and reduce itchiness at the particular location.
Garlic has huge amount of antifungal properties that can help to cure Jock itch and remove itching sensation. Garlic can be used in various ways in order to use its antifungal properties. Take some fresh garlic cloves and make paste of it. Apply the paste directly on the area and keep it for some time. It will surely cure the issue after repetitive use of garlic.
Keep The Area Dry
People suffering from the problem of Jock itch should make sure to keep the affected area dry in order to get rid of the fungal infections that lead to Jock itch. Use cotton clothes and do not use any tight innerwear. Using shorts can help to get rid of the problem. Do not use any materials that can damp the surrounding and thus increase the problem.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Benefits Of Soapnuts For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes