Phenylalanine is one of the essential amino acids which play a vital role in the formation of brain chemicals, proteins, thyroid hormones, and other crucial body chemicals. Our body lacks the ability to create this beneficial amino acid so it becomes necessary for us to eat various food sources of phenylalanine to meet our body’s requirement for this amino acid. Generally, an average individual’s body requires about 100 milligrams of this essential nutrient. Deficiency of this amino acid can cause various metabolic disorders. So, you need to include phenylalanine rich foods in your regular diet.
Find Below Nine Food Sources Of Phenylalanine To Include In Your Diet:
Fishes are some of the excellent sources of phenylalanine. Cooked tuna boasts abundance of this vital amino acid. It offers you about 126% of the daily recommended intake of this nutrient. You can include tuna in your regular sandwiches and meals to ensure appropriate intake of phenylalanine. You can also add salmon, lobster, oyster, and other fishes to meet this nutrient requirement.
Lean meat is another rich source of phenylalanine. Your body can obtain 1000 mg of this amino acid from just 100 grams of lean meat. Also, lean meat provides you about 167% of your daily recommended intake of this crucial nutrient. You can also add bacon, turkey, and other kind of animal food sources to your regular diet for the smooth functioning of all necessary metabolic processes.
Soy foods also contain high amounts of phenylalanine. Just 100 grams of soy foods contain about 2000 mg of this amino acid. Phenylalanine that you get from soy foods aids in the formation of DNA. You can add soy flour, soy chips, and other preparation made out of soya beans to your daily diet.
Egg is the basic and poultry-based food source of phenylalanine. They contain good amount of this amino acid and helps you meet 78% of your daily recommended intake of this nutrient. Just one egg offers you about 500 milligrams of phenylalanine. You can prepare omelet and other egg preparations in your breakfast and meals.
Raw cheese, particularly Parmesan cheese, is one of the richest food sources of phenylalanine. Adding parmesan cheese to your food preparations help you have 220% of your daily recommended dietary intake of this crucial nutrient. Also, it adds taste to your cuisines.
Adding pumpkin seeds to your food preparations can help you have sufficient intake of phenylalanine. Just 100 grams of these nutritious seeds offer you about 1733 milligrams of this crucial amino acids. Also, watermelon seeds provide you adequate amount of phenylalanine.
Nuts contain large amounts of phenylalanine. Adding walnuts to your regular diet can help you have sufficient amount of this essential nutrient. You can also add crushed nuts to your desserts to enhance their taste and have nutritious intake. Almonds, peanuts, pistachio nuts, and cashew nuts are some of the phenylalanine rich nuts that promote smooth metabolic processes in your body.
Certain whole grains are known to have good amounts of phenylalanine. Just 100 grams of whole grains offer you about 300 milligrams of this crucial amino acid, which help heal internal injuries and repair damaged tissues in your body. You can add preparations of whole grains, such as brown rice, quinoa, and other whole grains, to your breakfast and meals.
Beans or lentils are some of the excellent food sources of phenylalanine. Adding pinto beans to your regular diet help you meet about 69% of your daily dietary intake of this crucial amino acid.
Now that you know these nine food sources of phenylalanine, make sure you add them to your regular diet to have adequate intake of this vital amino acid.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Home Remedies For Whitening Yellow Teeth
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 10 Amazing Nutrients That Can Shrink Your Belly
- 6 Home Remedies For Hives
- 7 Amazing Home Remedies To Treat Blisters On Tongue
- 12 Easy DIY Home Remedies For Milia
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes