8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
Anal itching is a very embarrassing problem that can affect both men and women and this problem is caused due to the skin irritation. However there are a lot of other factors and medical problems that result into anal itching. Fungal and yeast infection, excessive sweating, psoriasis, exposure to chemicals, diarrhea, constipation, anal tumours, allergies, haemorrhoids etc are some of the many causes of anal itching. The problem causes an intense itching around the anal areas and all you want to scratch wildly. Other symptoms of the problem are inflammation, swelling, bumps, soreness, burning sensation, dryness etc. Use the following home remedies regularly to treat the problem of anal itching completely.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The anti microbial properties of apple cider vinegar are very effective in treating the fungal and yeast infection that cause anal itching. Not only this, it also helps in reducing the soreness and itching problems. Drink apple cider vinegar mixed with water every day to get the benefits. Also add it to your bathing water to get rid of skin infections.
Garlic is a potent home remedy to treat the problem of anal itching. It has anti fungal and anti microbial properties that help in treating the infection. Moreover it also possesses the useful anti inflammatory properties to get rid of itching, swelling and soreness of skin. Consumption of garlic should be there to get relief.
Oat meal also helps in soothing your skin. It reduces the irritation and skin inflammation caused due to anal itching problem. It is therefore advisable to add some oat meal in your bathing water and soak your body completely in this water to get relief.
Coconut oil can complete treat the itching around the anal regions. Its anti inflammatory properties relieve the pain and soreness and also prevent redness of the skin. Not only this, the anti fungal and other useful anti microbial properties of coconut oil are very useful in treating the infection. Apply some coconut oil on the anal skin to get relief from the problem.
Soaking your body in water mixed with Epsom salt is also a very effective way to get rid of the itching and inflammation caused due to anal itching. The effective properties of Epsom salt also reduce the infection and the burning sensation to provide relief. Follow the remedy regularly to get the benefits.
Aloe Vera Gel
To get rid of the irritation and burning sensation of the skin it is very important to apply aloe vera gel. It not only reduces the itching but also treats the skin infection to provide relief from the anal itching problem. You should follow this remedy daily to treat the problem completely.
Yogurt is also very effective in preventing the growth of fungus and yeast on the skin. Not only this, it also helps in controlling the over sweating problem and provides relief from the itching and burning sensation effectively. You should get some plain yogurt and apply it on and around the anal skin to get rid of the problem completely.
The use of lemon juice is also suggested to treat the problem of anal itching. Lemon helps in reducing the inflammation and treats the infection completely to provide relief. Extract some fresh lemon juice and apply with cotton on the affected areas of anal skin to get relief. Repeat regularly until you get complete relief.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 10 Home Remedies For Whitening Yellow Teeth
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Amazing Nutrients That Can Shrink Your Belly
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes