Blisters on tongue can cause severe pain to the person. The blisters are formed due to various numbers of reasons. It can be formed due to stomach upset, hormonal changes, mouth injuries, vitamin deficiency and many more. People suffering from blisters on tongue can take care by applying various numbers of remedies for it. It will be better to apply home remedies that do not pose any risk on the patient. Below given are some of the best home remedies to treat blisters on tongue.
Honey And Turmeric Paste For Blisters
Honey and turmeric are both best known for their antibacterial properties. A perfect mixture of honey and turmeric can be made by adding half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of honey. Make it a paste and apply directly on the blisters on tongue. Leave the paste on the tongue for about 5 minutes.
Using Baking Soda To Treat Blisters On Tongue
A paste made by adding some baking soda along with water can provide better results for the blisters on tongue. Take some warm water and add to some baking soda. Take a cotton ball and apply the mixture on the blisters on tongue. Leave it for about 4 minutes and then wash it.
Using Ice To Numb Blisters On Tongue
Blisters cause severe pain on the tongue. The person suffering from it cannot take proper food due to the pain. Ice has a good numbing effect and will also help to get instant relief from pain. It is also very effective in reducing the inflammation and swelling due to blisters. Directly apply the ice on the blister and apply it by rubbing on it. It will numb the blisters and will provide instant relief from pain.
Use Of Aloe Vera To Treat Blisters On Tongue
Aloe Vera has its own natural healing property and can be thus applied to the blisters on tongue. Its antibacterial property will help to heal the blisters. They are also effective in reducing the inflammation as well as pain. Cut a small piece of aloe Vera leaf and directly apply on the blisters on tongue. Leave them for about 4-5 minutes and then wash it properly with warm water. Repeat the process several times to see desired results.
Use Of Salt To Treat Blisters On Tongue
Salt has the property to kill bacteria and prevent infection from various numbers of problems. It will work well while treating blisters on tongue. Salt will reduce the pain and inflammation. Add some amount of salt to water and boil it. Allow it to cool till it becomes lukewarm. Take some amount of the solution into mouth and then spit it. Continue the process for several times in order to get best results.
Using Garlic Oil To Treat Blisters On Tongue
Garlic oil is also famous for treating blisters on tongue. Take some amount of garlic oil with the help of a cotton swab and apply directly on the blisters. Apply the same oil for many times to see better results. Tongue blisters can be cured by applying garlic oil for certain number of times.
Applying Witch Hazel To The Blisters
Witch hazel can be directly applied to the blisters on tongue. It is a very good solution to treat tongue blisters. Witch hazel will reduce the inflammation and will also cure the blisters in short period of time.
These are all the best home remedies that can be applied to get relief from blisters on tongue.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Benefits Of Soapnuts For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes