Lysine is a vital amino acid which is responsible for the production of collagen and absorption of the mineral calcium for maintaining your good health and smooth body processes. This amino acid is also highly effective in treating herpes infections. Deficiency of lysine can make you suffer from anemia, weakness, and blood shot eyes. Daily recommended intake of this crucial amino acid is 30 mg per kg of your weight. So, including lysine rich foods in your regular diet can help you meet your body’s daily need for this amino acid.
Find Below Some Prominent Food Sources That Boast Abundance Of Lysine:
Eggs contain high amounts of proteins that contain amino acid lysine. Just 100 grams of eggs comprise 912 mg of lysine. So, including eggs in your regular diet help you have sufficient levels of lysine in your body. People add either shallow cooked or boiled eggs to their meals. You can also eat cooked eggs as they also have high amounts of lysine. Prepare omelets so that you can have tasty delicacies of eggs while meeting your daily requirement of lysine.
Cheese, particularly Parmesan cheese, is one of the excellent sources of lysine. In fact, Parmesan cheese is the richest source of this crucial amino acid among the dairy products sources of proteins. You can add this cheese to your regular cooking and ensure the necessary intake of lysine easily.
Soy foods are highly nutritious and good for your health as they offer plenty of vital nutrients, including lysine. Just 100 grams of a soy food offers you about 2634 mg of lysine. So, you can include various soy foods, such as soy flour, boiled soybeans, tofu, soy chips, and natto, to your regular diet to ensure smooth body processes and good health.
Fishes are great sources of all vital proteins as well as lysine. Tuna is one of the lysine rich fish which offers you about 123% of daily recommended intake of lysine. You can enjoy cooking and eating various fishes, such as salmon, mackerel, Pollock, cod, haddock, halibut, and sea bass, to ensure good levels of this essential amino acid in your body.
Pulses boast abundance of various nutrients, particularly vital proteins and amino acids. Just 100 grams of pulses offer you about 668 mg of lysine. They form a vegan source of lysine. So, you can add these lysine rich pulses to your regular cooking and meet your body’s lysine needs as well as make your cuisines delicious. Add split beans, pinto beans, lentils, black beans, chickpeas, yellow beans, and cranberry beans to your regular diet or cuisines.
Several seeds contain high amounts of lysine. Pumpkin seeds are rich source of this beneficial amino acid as they provide you about 1368 mg of lysine when you add them to your cooking. You can also include other seeds, such as sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, watermelon seeds, and chia seeds, to your diet to for meeting your body’s lysine requirement.
Eating almonds, pistachio nuts, and cashew nuts too help you have sufficient intake of this beneficial amino acid as these nuts contain good amounts of lysine. You can also crush these nuts and add them to your desserts and other delicious food preparations.
Now that you know these seven foods rich in lysine, make sure to include them in your regular diet to enjoy good health and stay fit.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Benefits Of Soapnuts For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes