The problem of hives is nothing but the effect on stress on the body. When your body is under extreme stress then the skin develops red hives which are very painful. The problem is then followed by the joint pain and swelling. The main reason for the occurrence of the problem is stress which triggers the release of histamine hormone in the body. The problem of hives has a very bad affect on the health of the skin. Here are the effective home remedies and it is advisable to use them regularly to get relief from hives.
Cold compress is very effective in providing the relief from the symptoms like pain and inflammation on the skin. Not only this, the cooling nature of cold compress is also very effective in regulating the histamine levels in the body. Apply a cold compress on the affected areas to get the benefits.
Aloe vera is also very useful in getting relief from the symptom of hives. Aloe vera soothes your skin which reduces the inflammation and redness from the skin. Regular application is very useful for complete relief. Apply cool gel on the skin to get relief.
Oats contain a lot of useful nutrients and you can prepare an oat scrub to reduce the hives from the skin. Use this scrub regularly to treat hives completely.
Regular application of the calamine lotion is very useful to get relief from the hives. Calamine has useful blood vessel contracting properties that control the effect of histamine on the skin. Follow the remedy daily to get effective results.
Baking soda is anti inflammatory and therefore is very effective in treating the problem of skin inflammation. Make a paste of baking soda and apply it gently on the skin to reduce all the symptoms of the problem.
Milk Of Magnesia
Skin hives are acidic and therefore using an alkaline solution of milk of magnesia is a very useful remedy to get relief. Application of the solution on the skin is useful in providing relief from the inflammation and swelling caused due to skin hives. Repeat the remedy until your skin gets complete relief from skin hives.
Most Popular Today:
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Underarm Pimples
- 10 Home Remedies For Vaginal Itching And Burning
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Ant Bites And Stings
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Hair Dye Allergies
- 15 Amazing Benefits Of Mung Beans For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Amazing Home Remedies For Chikungunya
- 8 Easy to Use Home RemediesFor Treating Anal Itching
- 10 Amazing Home Remedies To Stop Vomiting During Pregnancy
- 8 Home Remedies For Firming Sagging Breasts
- 10 Top Home Remedies For Genital Warts
- 10 Home Remedies For Leukorrhea Vaginal Discharge
- 5 Home Remedies For Reducing High Creatinine Levels
- 15 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Clover For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Bone Fracture
- 15 Benefits Of Soapnuts For Skin, Hair And Health
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Seasonal Allergies
- 9 Amazing Diet Tips To Get Rid Of Sciatica
- Top 9 Home Remedies For Stuffy Nose
- 5 Ways To Use Prunella Vulgaris For Herpes
- 5 Methods Of Using Mustard Oil For Sinus Infection
- Top 9 Diet Tips To Boost Your Brain Power
- 6 Simple Natural Ways To Control Diabetes